If you’re attending Content Marketing World 2016, be sure to join SiteTuners CEO Tim Ash at his sessions:
Developing a Mobile Content Plan that Converts
1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Tim will walk you through …
- A framework for mobile conversion (understanding the mobile environment and context)
- Specific problem/solution best practices for mobile design
- Optimizing mobile emails and landing page experiences
- Mapping your mobile content to the stages of the customer journey
That’s Irrational! Why Selling to the Logical Brain Won’t Get Results
10:00 am – 10:45 am
Technology changes. But what it’s getting mapped onto – the brain – well, not so much. As a marketer, it pays to understand what motivates customers to take action.
Learn neuromarketing insights that can help boost online conversion rates.
In this session, Tim will discuss …
- The three brains, and which one is really in charge
- Limiting choice overload and focusing people on the desired outcome
- Maximizing value by framing and bracketing
- Practical applications for your web pages and online offers
Content Marketing World is the place to be if you want to learn and network with leading content marketing practitioners.
The Force is particularly strong with this year’s event as Mark Hamill a.k.a. Luke Skywalker will be keynoting.
Brands like LEGO, Visa, IBM, Xerox, LinkedIn, VMWare and over 200 other content marketing experts will also be in attendance.
See you there!
Content Marketing World 2016
September 6 –9, 2016
Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
300 Lakeside Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113