SiteTuners CEO Tim Ash will deliver the closing keynote at LeadsCon Las Vegas, where he’ll also be conducting a half-day CRO workshop and talking about mobile conversion in one of the sessions.
LeadsCon is the definitive conference for vertical media, online lead gen, and direct response marketing. If you’re attending the show, be sure to catch Tim’s workshop and sessions:
CRO Workshop: A Crash Course in Conversion Rate Optimization
March 20, 8:00am – 12:00pm
In this fast-paced and hands-on training, Tim will walk you through improving conversions by applying “The Matrix” methodology – a framework for understanding your audience from a user-centered design perspective and that ensures you consistently get more of the right people through the right activities in the right order.
Keynote: That’s Irrational! Why Selling to the Logical Brain Won’t Get Results
March 21, 11:15am – 12:00pm
Online marketers will do well to understand the human brain. In his closing keynote, Tim will tell you why appealing to people’s logical side doesn’t work. He’ll talk about:
- The three brains, and which one is really in charge
- Limiting choice overload and focusing people on the desired outcome
- Maximizing value by framing and bracketing
- Practical applications for your web pages and online offers
Insights into Mobile Conversion
March 22, 9:00am – 9:50am
The “year of mobile” has already happened. In the rush to catch up, you have probably retrofitted “mobileness” belatedly onto some of your desktop web experiences. Unfortunately, this approach will most likely fail. Join Tim as he helps you understand the pitfalls of going mobile and why it is fundamentally different from desktop, and shares important perspectives on creating a compelling mobile conversion strategy.
- Why context (and not content) is king
- The characteristics and behaviors of mobile users
- What the real mobile “killer app” is
- Why “responsive lite” websites are not the answer
- Guidelines for creating optimal mobile experiences
See you there!