We’re closing in on a decade since the iPhone launched.
Mobile user experience, formerly as real as flying pigs and unicorns, is now a reality. Or at least, it’s a reality for some web sites.
We say some because in the rush to launch a mobile-friendly interface, a lot of sites gutted web usability in the process, crashing and burning their way into “mobileness.”
That approach is doomed to fail. Fortunately, the failure doesn’t have to be permanent – you just need to understand how mobile is a completely different beast, and not just in terms of screen size.
Help is on the way.
Tim Ash’s keynote at Affiliate Management Days in San Francisco covers important perspectives on creating compelling mobile experiences.
If you catch it, you’ll understand …
- Why context rules in mobile, even more so than in desktops/laptops
- Multi-screening and its impact on how we reach consumers
- The real mobile “killer app”
- Why “responsive lite” isn’t always the solution (despite Google’s fondness for RWD)
- How you can design optimal mobile UX
- What mobile-oriented affiliates need to compete
Affiliate Management Days San Francisco
April 3-5, 2016
Tim Ash’s Keynote: Insights Into Mobile Conversion for Advertisers & Affiliate Managers
- Monday, April 4, 2016