Working on becoming a Certified Conversion Optimization Analyst?
Join SiteTuners EVP Martin Greif in his conversion rate optimization masterclass at the WSI 2018 Global Convention Advanced Training Day on June 14, 2018 in Montreal, Canada.
In this full-day session, Martin will teach you how to improve conversions by applying “The Matrix” methodology to your clients’ websites. The Matrix is a framework for understanding website audiences from a user-centered design perspective and ensures that you will consistently get more of the right people through the right activities in the right order.
What You Will Learn:
- The fundamentals of conversion rate optimization
- How to uncover the Seven Deadly Sins of Landing Pages
- How to segment your online audience into mission-critical roles
- How to Break down each role into specific tasks (“use cases”)
- Understanding key decision-making steps (awareness, interest, desire, action)
- A process for creating user-centered websites
- A process to create ongoing optimization tests
You don’t want to miss this! At the Global Conference in Toronto, Martin was one of the top rated speakers.
See you there:
WSI 2018 Global Convention Advanced Training Day
June 13-17, 2018 | Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel