Retail Global is an annual conference and exhibition for eCommerce retailers focused on marketplaces and cross border trade.
If you’re going, be sure to catch SiteTuners CEO Tim Ash at his workshop and sessions:
Landing Page Optimization Introduction (Pre-Conference Workshop)
September 20, 2016
10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
If you focus on traffic acquisition but neglect your landing pages, you’re leaving money on the table.
Get a crash course on improving your conversions from the author of the bestselling book Landing Page Optimization.
Tim Ash will help you increase your page or site’s conversion rates by applying “The Matrix” methodology – a framework for understanding your audience from a user-centered design perspective, and ensures that you consistently get more of right people through the right activities in the right order.
Tim will cover:
- Defining mission-critical parts of your website
- Defining and measuring the appropriate conversion action
- Segmenting your online audience into roles
- Breaking down each role into specific tasks (“use cases”)
- Understanding key decision-making steps (awareness, interest, desire, action)
- Understanding the psychology of your audience and their cognitive styles
Insights Into Mobile Conversion
September 21, 2016
12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
In this session, Tim will walk you through creating a compelling mobile conversion strategy. You’ll learn …
- Why context (not content) is king
- How multi-screening is changing where we connect with consumers
- The real mobile “killer app”
- Why “responsive lite” websites are not the answer
- How to design optimal mobile experiences
Website Usability Review: Your Baby Is Ugly (Rapid-fire Live Landing Page Critiques)
September 22, 2016
11:50 a.m. – 12:20 p.m.
Join Tim as he reviews websites and gives actionable tips to improve their performance.
Retail Global Las Vegas
September 20-22, 2016
Rio Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
See you there!