It’s a cliché, but it’s true: it pays to keep the tools sharp. And one of the ways you can do that is to learn how eCommerce sites in Australia acquire, convert, and retain customers by attending the eCommerce Conference and Expo on March 10- 12 in Melbourne.
Attending will enable you to learn from the best online marketing minds in the region:
- Michael Mang, Head of International Business Development & Marketing APAC & MENA, Alibaba
- Alicia Mack, Associate Director of Digital, Virgin Mobile Australia
- John Wild, Chief Marketing Officer, Groupon APAC
- Simon Rossi, General Manager, Uber
- Col Kennedy, Global Head of Marketing & eCommerce, Cotton On Group
- Melinda Petrunoff, Head of eCommerce, Facebook
- Helen Souness, Managing Director, Etsy
SiteTuners CEO Tim Ash is keynoting the event and will walk attendees through the path to purchase and trouble spots that trip up buyers.
Tim is also conducting a pre-conference crash course in conversion rate optimization. He’ll teach participants how to boost conversions through “The Matrix” methodology – a framework for understanding your audience from a user-centered design perspective that ensures you consistently get more of the right people through the right activities in the right order.
The workshop is structured with short lectures alternating with practical hands-on work, so that by the end of it, you will be able to …
- Identify common problems with your website
- Understand the limitations of landing page testing
- Define mission-critical parts of your website
- Define and measure the appropriate conversion action
- Segment online audience into roles
- Break down each role into specific tasks (“use cases”)
- Understand key decision making steps (awareness, interest, desire, action)
- Understand the psychology of your audience and their cognitive styles
Goals without methodologies are basically wishes, so it’s time you learned the best methodologies to take those wishes and turn them into action-oriented plans. Before you know it, you will have turned over your web site inside out, and converted it into something users love.
eCommerce Conference & Expo
10-12 March 2015
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Workshop: Unlocking Hidden E-commerce Profits: Conversion Rate Optimization Introduction – Hands On Workshop
Tuesday 10 March, 9am – 5pm
International Keynote – Anatomy of a Purchase: Mistakes to Avoid In the Sales Funnel
Thursday 12 March 9.10am – 9.45am